Wednesday 14 June 2017

Something beginning with B


   


Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'B'                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                           
Eye spy in the sparse soccer crowd sky..


     
Barry the beer drinking bystander..
By standing - it's harder than you think.. you can neither sit nor play but stand by ready to do either.
Barry takes 'standing by' as he calls it; very seriously. 
" you never know when I maybe needed that's why I'm always hydrated"..


.....
Press play  or  Scroll down To see What Eye Spy..
.....


 

   
   
 
 
       
 Leave me a comment if you saw something different and share your imagination.
 



Instagram  @whateyespy   
Email.        whateyespyart@gmail.com

Email me high res photos and if they tickle my fancy maybe yours will become the next eye spy..

CLICK HERE to see more